• TR
  • EN

Admission and Enrollment Requirements

Having graduated from a undergraduate program. A student who is studying in an equivalent program at home or abroad may apply for a transfer. Before student admissions begin, each student's conditions the degree to which he / she has applied are taken into consideration and evaluated.