Requirements for admission and admission:
Students who graduate from Physics, Physics Engineering and Nuclear Engineering departments of universities can apply to this master's program.
- Obtaining a Bachelor's Degree from an institution with a national and international equivalence.
- To have a minimum score of 55.000 or more from any point of ALES in Master of Science programs with thesis (validity period is three years.)
Applicants who do not have ALES certificate at the date of application can be admitted to the program as 'special student'.
- To have 55 points from the YDS, 66 from the TOEFL, in the last five years for the exemption from the English language examination.
- At least C1 or DAAD from the Goethe Institute
- To have TestDaF 3,5 or 5 (B2) German language certificates.